How to make your own beehive made for the beginner beekeeper, follow this easy step by step guide to make a beehive
I remember growing up as a kid and visiting with my Uncle who was living on Pender Island, British Columbia at the time……He took myself and my Dad through the process of how to make your own beehive from scratch. It was a great experience to sit back afterwards as he placed a new queen and bee colony into the hive. Then we sat back and watched the worker bees buzz around his garden collecting nectar. Oh ya and the honey that we had a chance to try was amazing. This fresh organic honey was a real treat! Over time my Dad and I took a turn at starting a beehive…I guess thats where I got my sweet tooth!
The following guide on how to make your own beehive got me thinking about this childhood experience and how it made a lasting impression with me. If you are interested in getting started on woodworking project that will have you buzzing…..haha, then this maybe the right beekeeping construction guide for you. Read on if you have an interest. Cheers.
1. How to make your own beehive explained
2. Who does it benefit?
3. What comes with the beekeeping guide?
4. How much does Warre Garden Hive ebook and video series cost?
5. About the Author
Warre Garden Hive is an easy to follow step by step guide on how to make your own beehive in your own backyard. The guide is designed in an easy to read format with lots of photos and diagrams to make it easier to follow and get you started on constructing a beehive for the first time. This guide also come with a video series which describes the whole process of building the hive from ground up, including frame or top bar construction designs and tips and tricks to get you started.
The guide is going to benefit:
- Anyone who has a desire to build a beehive and maintain it in there backyard
- You don’t have to be a master builder to construct the hive….you just need some basic woodworking skills.
- If you have had an experience like I had growing up seeing honey being produced by this wonderful creatures then this book would also be right for you
- Having some amazing honey that you can share with your friends and family.
The Warre Garden Hive series comes with the following items:
The easy to follow 56 page concise building guide on how to make a beehive of your choice:
- A series of frame plans to show you how build frames for your Backyard hive
- Parts checklist to make it easier to assemble the beehive
- Black and White hive diagrams with well marked dimensions
- Step by step video series which explains the full process on how to make your own beehive
- Tool lists, construction tip and tricks, and some beekeeping resources
- 2 hour natural beekeeping webinar, set up in a Q&A format
The Warre Garden Hive ebook and video series is affordably priced at $27 and if you are not satisfied with this how to make your own beehive guide then you can return it 100% free of charge over a 60 day period.
Nick Winters, is a beekeeper and beehive builder with over 20 years of experience in constructing various designs of top bar and frame beehives. He wrote this book to share his knowledge and experience that he has developed as a backyard beekeeper!
If you would like to learn some more on how to make your own beehive then click on the link below.